- Home /
- Energizer® EZG2000IUK Petrol Inverter Generator
With the EZG2000IUK, Energizer® has picked the best attributes from existing industrial generators and brought them together to produce a high-quality but affordable domestic use unit that will prove the ideal companion for camping-trips, canal boat holidays, DIY projects and emergency power situations.
The Energizer® EZG2000IUK offers two 230v AC outlets, two USB ports and one 12v DC outlet, thereby enabling you to run multiple machines and devices simultaneously.
It combines a retractable suitcase-style handle with transport wheels to make it easy to move from site to site, and it features an effective insulation system that means it can be stored on its back and carried in the car without damage or leaking.
The cutting-edge Energizer® EZG2000IUK Petrol Inverter Generator is compatible with your smartphone and tablet, so you’ll be able to remotely monitor all key parameters, including power, amperage, voltage, frequency and fuel consumption.
A fuel-efficient 79cc air-cooled four-stroke OHV engine works with a capacious five litre tank to provide a lengthy ten hour maximum run-time, while Wi-Fi capability ensures you’ll be able to connect to the Gen-Mate app in all situations.
Most inverter generators in this class run at a headache-inducing 75dB - the Energizer® EZG2000IUK outputs just 61dB, that’s the level of a normal conversation.
Thanks to its inverter-type design, this model will run computers and other delicate devices without damaging them.
Rated at 1800w (2100w max.).
- A powerful, compact and dependable unit for all your outdoor power-generation needs
- Two AC outlets; two USB ports; one DC outlet for best-in-class versatility
- Retractable handle and transport-wheels for hassle-free portability
- Super-quiet in operation
- Smartphone/tablet compatible - monitor key parameters remotely via the Gen-Mate app
- Highly economical and clean-running four-stroke air-cooled OHV engine
- Extra-roomy fuel-tank for extended run-times
- Rugged insulation means it will easily cope with any knocks or bumps
- Inverter-type design ensures delicate devices won’t be damaged
Inverter Yes Engine Type 4-Stroke OHV - Single-Cylinder Air-Cooled Engine Make No Net Power 3.4hp / 2.6kW Engine Capacity 79cc Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 5.0 Litres Max Output 2100w Rated Output 1800w Rated Voltage 230v Rated Frequency 50Hz Run Time 4.2-10 Hours Sockets 2 x 230v / 1 x 12v / 2 x USB Noise Level 52-61dB Starting system Recoil Dimensions (HxWxL) 49cm x 38cm x 61cm Weight 24kg Warranty 2 Years