- Home /
- Energizer® EZG2800IUK Petrol Inverter Generator
In developing the EZG2800IUK, globally-renowned brand Energizer® has cherry-picked all the best bits from leading professional generators to deliver to the domestic-user a top-quality but nevertheless attractively-priced unit that will prove a convenient partner for all manner of outdoor power-generation applications, from construction projects and emergency situations, through to barging holidays and camping trips.
Producing a sizeable 5.3hp is a large-displacement 150cc four-stroke air-cooled motor that utilises emission-cutting and fuel-cost-reducing OHV technology, and which benefits from a stress-busting and effort-saving push-button electric starter.
The cutting-edge Energizer® EZG2800IUK is both tablet and smartphone-compatible, thereby making it possible to remotely keep track of all the vital parameters, including frequency, fuel-consumption, voltage and amperage.
Rugged insulation ensures it will easily absorb any accidental bumps and bangs it might encounter during its working-life; while its inverter-type design makes voltage-output super-smooth, in turn ensuring you’ll be able to run laptops, iPads and other delicate devices without fear of damaging them.
Operating at just 65dB - far lower than other machines it the same class - the Energizer® EZG2800IUK Petrol Inverter Generator is unobtrusive and can be used in built-up areas without irritating the neighbours.
WiFi capability means you’ll always be able to connect to the Gen-Mate app; while an extra-roomy seven litre petrol-tank works with the highly economical engine to produce an extended maximum run-time of around 12 hours.
Flexible in use, the EZG2800IUK offers two 230v AC ports, one 12v DC port and one USB port.
This model also features transport-wheels and a retractable suitcase-style handle that make transport a breeze.
Rated at 2600w (maximum 2800w).
- A powerful, compact and dependable unit for all your outdoor power-generation needs
- Two DC outlets; one USB port and one AC outlet for superior versatility
- Retractable handle and transport wheels for hassle-free portability
- Super quiet in operation
- Smartphone/tablet compatible - monitor key parameters remotely via the Gen-Mate app
- Highly economical and clean-running four-stroke air-cooled OHV engine with electric start
- Extra-roomy fuel-tank for extended run-times
- Rugged insulation means it will easily cope with any knocks or bumps
- The inverter-type design ensures delicate devices won’t be damaged
Inverter Yes Engine Type 4-Stroke OHV - Single-Cylinder Air-Cooled Engine Make No Net Power 5.3hp / 4.0kW Engine Capacity 150cc Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 7.0 Litres Max Output 2800w Rated Output 2600w Rated Voltage 230v Rated Frequency 50Hz Run Time 5.8-12 Hours (Approx.) Sockets 2 x 230v / 1 x 12v / 1 x USB Starting system Electric Start with Recoil Backup Dimensions (HxWxL) 49cm x 38cm x 61cm Weight 24kg Warranty 2 Years