- Home /
- Energizer® EZG6000UK Open-Frame Petrol Generator
If you’re looking for a premium-quality open-frame petrol generator offering best-in-class build-quality and features at a rock-bottom price, the highly efficient and ultra-reliable Energizer® EZG6000UK should be top of your list of potential purchases!
It’s suitable for a wide range of outdoor power-production applications, from DIY tasks, emergency situations and camping-holidays, through to construction projects, alfresco cooking and boat-trips.
The Energizer® EZG6000UK Petrol Generator incorporates the world-famous brand’s Automatic Voltage Regulation system (AVR) that ensures terminal voltage-output is consistently maintained under varying operating-temperatures and loads - you won’t have to worry about damaging those more delicate devices!
It boasts two single-phase AC outputs (230v/115v) and one 12v DC output, so it offers excellent versatility, and it blends a hugely roomy 25 litre tank with a highly economical 389cc four-stroke air-cooled overhead-valve engine to give you an extended 10-hours of power-generation on a single fill.
Thanks to its rugged tubular-steel frame, the EZG6000UK will comfortably shrug-off the bumps and knocks it’s likely to encounter during its working life.
Other key features include robust, large-diameter transport wheels which ensure it can be easily manoeuvred across any surface and a fold-down handle for conveniently compact storage.
This model is rated at a substantial 5000w (5500w max.) and operates at a mere 74dB
Number of single-phase socket 115V-50Hz : 1
Number of single-phase socket 230V-50 Hz : 1
- A powerful, compact and dependable unit for all your outdoor power-generation needs
- Two AC outlets and one DC socket for excellent flexibility of use
- Folding handle and transport-wheels for hassle-free portability and space-saving storage
- Super quiet in operation
- Highly efficient and clean running four-stroke air-cooled OHV engine
- Extra roomy fuel-tank for extended run-times
- Robust tubular-steel frame means it will easily cope with any knocks or bumps
- AVR system ensures delicate devices won’t be damaged
Engine Type 4-Stroke OHV - Single-Cylinder Air-Cooled Engine Make Energizer Net Power 13hp / 5.5kW Engine Capacity 389cc Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 25 Litres Max Output 5500w Rated Output 5000w Rated Voltage 230v / 115v Rated Frequency 50Hz Run Time 10 Hours Sockets 1 x 230V / 1 x 115V / 1 x 12V Voltage Regulation Yes Noise Level 74dB Starting system Recoil Low Oil Shutdown Yes Dimensions (HxWxL) 80cm x 56cm x 82cm Weight 82kg Warranty 2 Years